NP208 transfer case shift knob: 7/16"-20 for 1981 only Chevy & GMC C/K trucks
Classic round engraved 4x4 transfer case shifter knob:
- 1 7/8" dia ball of solid colored thermoset resin, polished
- True engraved shift pattern, paint filled
- Plain sides (no logo)
- Recessed brass mount w/ 7/16"-20 FINE thread
- Hurst jam nut included
- WARNING: jam nut MUST be used; knob will break if mounted w/o nut!
- Made in USA to our specifications by a leading knob manufacturer
- Bulk part, no retail pkg
- Appears to ONLY fit 1981 GM K series full-size trucks w/ NP208 - check thread size!
- Does NOT FIT newer model years (7/16"-14 coarse thread)
- Does NOT fit K30 (NP205)
- Does NOT fit Dodge or Ford (smaller thread - confirm size)
- Similar knobs available for NP205 & NP241 (different pattern) - see separate listings
- We also offer matching transmission shifter knobs
- NOTE: The molded/imprinted knobs that say HURST on sides do NOT MATCH!
- For best result buy an ENGRAVED knob with PLAIN sides - same vendor, same color, same style
CONFIRM SHIFT PATTERN & THREAD SIZE BEFORE YOU BUY!
We Also Recommend
3 speed engraved shift knob BLACK: 5/16"-24 for 1941-1979 Jeep CJ - BLEMISHED
$ 1793 Save $ 1000