NP231 transfer case shift knob: 10mm x 1.50 for 1987-2004 Dodge Dakota + 1994-97 Ram
Classic round engraved 4x4 transfer case shifter knob:
- 1 7/8" dia ball of solid colored thermoset resin, polished
- True engraved shift pattern, paint filled
- Plain sides (no logo)
- Recessed brass mount w/ 10mm x 1.50 thread
- Hurst jam nut included
- WARNING: jam nut MUST be used; knob will break if mounted w/o nut!
- Made in USA to our specifications by a leading knob manufacturer
- Bulk part, no retail pkg
- For 1987-2004 Dodge Dakota & 1994-1997 Dodge Ram 1500 - (models w/ 4x4 floor shifter)
- See separate listings for earlier D-series thread size (3/8"-24) and later Ram shift pattern
- Dodge only, no other brands! (thread size varies)
- Always check thread size before purchase
- We also offer matching transmission shifter knobs
- NOTE: The molded/imprinted knobs that say HURST on sides do NOT MATCH!
- For best result buy an ENGRAVED knob with PLAIN sides - same vendor, same color, same style
- CONFIRM SHIFT PATTERN & THREAD SIZE BEFORE YOU BUY!
We Also Recommend
3 speed engraved shift knob BLACK: 5/16"-24 for 1941-1979 Jeep CJ - BLEMISHED
$ 1793 Save $ 1000