NP241 transfer case shift knob: 7/16"-14 for 1988-1994 Chevy & GMC C/K trucks GMT400
Classic round engraved 4x4 transfer case shifter knob:
- 1 7/8" dia ball of solid colored thermoset resin, polished
- True engraved shift pattern, paint filled
- Plain sides (no logo)
- Recessed brass mount w/ 7/16"-14 thread
- Hurst jam nut included
- WARNING: jam nut MUST be used; knob will break if mounted w/o nut!
- Made in USA to our specifications by a leading knob manufacturer
- Bulk part, no retail pkg
- Fits 1988-1994 GM K series full-size trucks w/ NP241
- Does NOT FIT newer models because stick is not threaded
- Does NOT FIT any Dodge or Ford (smaller thread)
- Similar knobs available for earlier years & other models - see separate listings
- We also offer matching transmission shifter knobs
- NOTE: The molded/imprinted knobs that say HURST on sides do NOT MATCH!
- For best result buy an ENGRAVED knob with PLAIN sides - same vendor, same color, same style
- CONFIRM SHIFT PATTERN & THREAD SIZE BEFORE YOU BUY!
We Also Recommend
10 pack of 6 speed engraved shift knobs: M16 x 1.50 for 1993-2002 Camaro & Firebird