Shifter bushing sleeve cup for TR6060
OE replacement shifter isolator dampener cup plastic bushing for Tremec T-56 & TR-6060 6 speed transmissions with remote linkage shifters as found in many vehicles including:
- 2010+ Camaro (V8 only)
- 2009 Pontiac G8 GXP
- 2014-2017 Chevrolet SS
- 2007-2017 Holden Commodore VE & VF (Australian)
- 2007-2017 Vauxhall VXR8
- GM Performance # 24264047 (MG9) & 92246731
- Does NOT FIT Corvette or CTS-V
- For models before 2007, see the T56 listing
- 2009+ Dodge Challenger (V8)
- 2008-2017 Dodge Viper
- 2007-2014 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 only
- For other 2010+ Mustang - see the MT82 bushing
- 2008-2014 Ford Falcon FG (Australian)
- also fits Tremec Magnum aftermarket transmissions
- NOTE: installation of this part requires transmission to be removed from vehicle in most cases (except Viper & Falcon) as linkage cover on top of transmission must be removed (see pic)!
This part is an OE replacement bushing that connects the external shifter linkage to the control rod inside the transmission; it is located under the linkage cover on the top of the transmission. It is NOT accessible with transmission in vehicle! Howere, it is intended to be a serviceable wear item. *** On cars with remote shifters, this part may only be accessible by removing or lowering the transmission. *** Don't be fooled into buying a bronze or brass replacement that doesn't fit correctly, transmits excess shock through the linkage, & wears faster with no real benefit - these OE quality polymer cups fit correctly, are extremely durable, reliable, isolate noise and vibration, and last a long time.
SEE MY OTHER LISTINGS FOR SHIFTERS, STICKS, KNOBS, & "HURST EQUIPPED" EMBLEMS!
We Also Recommend