Short stick + Hurst knob for 2009-2018 Dodge Challenger : stock shifter
Core Shifters tapered stainless steel shifter stick kit:
- ONLY fits 2009+ Dodge Challenger w/ 6 speed manual transmission
- Intended for stock shifter base (NOT included...)
- NOT intended for aftermarket shifters!
- Does NOT FIT Hurst shifters
- Retains stock isolator (below stick) for quiet & smooth operation
- Easy installation - NO permanent mods - NO other parts required!
- CNC-machined stainless steel shifter stick w/ "old school" tapered exposed section in natural (satin) finish
- Round rubber boot grommet, jam nut, mounting hardware, & instructions
- Hurst molded knob with shift pattern imprinted on top and "Hurst" on sides
- 1 7/8" diameter solid polymer ball painted WHITE w/ 3/8"-16 threaded brass insert
- Other knob options available for additional charge
- NOT compatible w/ tall handles like pistol grip (see separate kit)
- Stock stick shown in 3rd pic for reference only - NOT included...
Stainless steel stick is 7" tall from lower hole and has 3/8"-16 knob thread. Knob adds ~1.1" to height = 8.1" overall height from lower bolt hole to top of knob
- 2009-2014: Top of knob is 1" lower than stock
- ~10% throw reduction
- Leather console boot attaches to pre-installed rubber grommet via cable tie
- 2015+: Top of knob is ~1/2" lower than stock
- ~5% throw reduction
Other Challenger stick kits available (see my other listings):
- Tapered stainless steel "short stick" w/ Hurst classic knob
- Hurst chrome stick w/ mount adapter
- Hurst HardDrive pistol grip stick w/ mount adapter
- I also sell Hurst stick kits for AUTOMATIC shifters!
Complete your installation with a "HURST EQUIPPED" emblem!
We Also Recommend