Shifter bushing rebuild kit for Toyota trucks - 5 speed
*** If your Toyota truck shifter is loose or doesn't seem to work very well, you probably need a new shifter seat! After years of use the original seats are known to crumble into pieces (!) - see second pic! A new pivot seat will work wonders to restore shifter operation! ***
OE replacement shifter housing pivot seat washer & pivot cup bushing for most manual transmissions found in the following Toyota applications since 1981:
1981-1995 Pickup (aka Hilux or SR5) - except W56-A/B
1984-2002 4Runner (aka Surf) - except W56-A/B
- 1995-2018 Tacoma - 5 speed only
- 1993-1998 T100
- 2000-2004 Tundra
- Fits 2wd & 4wd models w/ round dust boot
- Also fits many rear wheel drive Cressida, Celica, & Supra - except W58
- Transmission models include L45, L50, L52, G40, G52, G54, G57, G58, W45, W46, W50, W55, W56 (-C,D,E only), W59, R150, R151, R155, R156F (refer to vehicle ID tag)
- Seat washer is intended for a 42mm housing bore
- Made of nylon plastic and will not fall apart like OE; it will last a very long time!
- Cup bushing snaps onto a 16mm sphere and into a 20mm bore
- Toyota OEM part - far better fit & wear than the black aftermarket cups out there!
- Kit does NOT FIT transfer case shifters - see my other listings
- Kit does NOT FIT L43 (1979-80 4 speed)
- Washer does NOT FIT W56-A & B (1985-1988 Hilux 4x4 & 4Runner w/ 22R-E engine)
- Washer does NOT FIT Jeep applications (see the larger blue seat kit)
- Bushing cup does NOT FIT 6 speeds (RA60 & RA61) - see my other listings
- Simple installation - remove shifter boots, push & turn ring inside housing, & lift out lever (no need to remove base however it may make cleaning easier)
- I also have OE rubber dust boots
SEE MY OTHER LISTINGS FOR SHIFTERS, STICKS, KNOBS, T-HANDLES & "HURST EQUIPPED" EMBLEMS!
We Also Recommend