Shifter bushing cup for Toyota trucks - 5 speed
OE replacement pivot ball cup plastic bushing for most 4 & 5 speed manual shifters found in the following Toyota applications:
- 1981-1995 Pickup (aka Hilux or SR5)
- Does NOT FIT earlier models
- 1984-2002 4Runner (aka Surf)
- 1995-2019 Tacoma - 5 speed only
- Does NOT FIT 2005+ Tacoma V6 or FJ Cruiser (6 speed = larger bushing)
- 1993-1998 T100
- 2000-2004 Tundra
- Does NOT FIT 2005+ Tundra (6 speed = larger bushing)
- Transmission models include L45, L50, L52, G40, G52, G54, G57, G58, W45, W46, W50, W55, W56, W59, R150, R151, R155, & R156F (refer to vehicle ID tag)
- Bushing fits onto a 16mm dia sphere (at bottom of shift lever) and has a ~20mm OD
- If yours is loose or missing (!) you need one of these!
- Simple installation - remove shifter boots, push & turn ring inside housing, & lift out lever (no need to remove base)
- Fits stock & aftermarket shifters including Core Shifters short throw shifters - see them in my other listings!
I also have OE rubber dust boots & the pivot seat washer assembly in the OE housing that is known to crumble!
We Also Recommend