4x4 Transfer Case Shifter pivot seat washer for Toyota trucks
*** If your transfer case shifter is loose or doesn't seem to work very well, you probably need a new shifter seat! After years of use the original seats are known to crumble into pieces (!) - see last pic! A new pivot seat will work wonders to restore shifter operation! ***
Genuine Toyota part! Impossible to find - not sold separately by Toyota! True exact OE replacement shifter housing pivot seat for most 4x4 transfer case shifters found in Toyota truck applications:
- 1979-1995 Pickup (aka Hilux or SR5)
- 1984-2002 4Runner (aka Surf)
- 1993-1998 T100
- 1995-2004 Tacoma
- 2000-2004 Tundra (w/ floor shift)
- 2007-2014 FJ Cruiser
- Fits some older Land Cruiser (aka Prado) - check first
- Seat washer is intended for a 39mm housing bore (smaller than transmission shifter)
- 4x4 transfer case shifters only - Does NOT FIT transmission shifters!
- For manual floor shift models (RF1A, VF1A,VF2A, VF2B, VF4B, etc)
- Toyota only - Does NOT FIT other brands!
- Simple installation - lift shifter boots, squeeze snap ring w/ pliers & lift out lever (no need to remove base however it may make cleaning easier)
I sell similar parts for transmissions, and also have OE rubber dust boots
SEE MY OTHER LISTINGS FOR SHIFTERS, STICKS, KNOBS, T-HANDLES & "HURST EQUIPPED" EMBLEMS!
We Also Recommend