Dana 20T transfer case shift knob: 3/8"-16 for 1966-72 Bronco + NP205 custom
Classic round engraved 4x4 transfer case shifter knob:
- 1 7/8" dia ball of solid colored thermoset resin, polished
- Available in black or white
- True engraved shift pattern, paint filled
- Plain sides (no logo)
- Recessed brass mount w/ 3/8"-16 thread
- Hurst jam nut included
- WARNING: jam nut MUST be used; knob will break if mounted w/o nut!
- Made in USA to our specifications by a leading knob manufacturer
- Bulk part, no retail pkg
- Other shift patterns & thread sizes available
- For 1966-72 Ford Bronco w/ Dana 20 "T-type or T-shift" transfer case
- Requires 1966 OE shifter w/ knob (does not fit later T-handle shifters)
- Does NOT FIT 1973-1977 Bronco w/ "J-shift" (different shift pattern)
- Does NOT FIT Jeep applications (different shift pattern)
- Correct pattern for NP205 as well, but no clear OE application in this thread size
- Most OE NP205 shifters appear to be 3/8"-24 or 7/16"-20 - see my other listings
- Similar knobs available for later years & other models
- See my other listings for matching transmission shifter knobs
- NOTE: molded/imprinted shifter knobs that say HURST on sides do NOT MATCH!
- For best result buy an ENGRAVED knob with PLAIN sides - same vendor, same color, same style
- CONFIRM SHIFT PATTERN & THREAD SIZE BEFORE YOU BUY!
We Also Recommend