Hurst Chrome Stick # 0291
Hurst chrome shifter stick # 0291:
- 13" tall, bends 8" rearward & 3" left
- Almost identical to Hurst chrome stick # 0290 (discontinued)
- FYI Hurst stick # 4106 is virtually this stick cut 4" shorter (same rearward angle)
- 3/8"-16 knob threads
- Forged mild steel - case-hardened for toughness, chrome-plated for beauty
- "HURST" imprinted on both sides in mid-section
- Mating serrations for Hurst stub mount are stamped into left side
- WARNING: Do not weld, bend, or modify a case-hardened part like this as it will create a weak spot that can lead to catastrophic failure
- Great for custom installations - measure before you buy!
- Mounts via 3/8" bolt holes spaced 7/8" apart - fits any aftermarket Hurst stub
- Many off-brand shifters use 8mm stick bolts - requiring special adapter bolts
- Mix parts carefully as proper leverage ratio (throw length) requires matching stick length to stub fulcrum height
- Stick length = 15.0" (distance from mount to knob) - see swap bases for fulcrum options
- Genuine Hurst part in bulk form - no retail pkg
IF YOU ARE DOING A SWAP - application info is irrelevant once transmission is changed - sit in vehicle with tape measure while studying Hurst catalog - stick section.
This stick is used by the following Hurst & Core internal rail shifters - matching base required, not compatible with stock shifters (see my other listings for complete kits):
- 3910110 for 1990-1993 Chevy S10 truck w/ NV3500 trans
- 3910120 for 1988-1992 Chevy C/K truck w/ HM290 or 5LM60 trans
- 3910121 for 1993-1994 Chevy C/K truck w/ NV3500 trans
- Core Shifters kit for 1995-2000 Chevy C/K truck w/ NV4500 trans
Complete your installation with a "HURST EQUIPPED" emblem!
We Also Recommend