Hurst Chrome Stick # 0201
EXCLUSIVE!!! WE BROUGHT BACK A SOUGHT AFTER STICK - BUT THIS TIME IT'S CHROME!
Hurst chrome shifter stick # 0201:
- 9.5" tall, bends 5.7" rearward
- NOTE: # 0201 was originally black anodized aluminum (shown in first pic) HOWEVER this new version we are offering is CHROME PLATED STEEL like the "usual" Hurst chrome sticks you know
- 3/8"-16 knob threads
- Forged mild steel - case-hardened for toughness, chrome-plated for beauty
- "HURST" imprinted on both sides in mid-section
- Mating serrations for Hurst stub mount are stamped into left side
- WARNING: Do not weld, bend, or modify a case-hardened part like this as it will create a weak spot that can lead to catastrophic failure
- Great for custom installations - measure before you buy!
- Mounts via 3/8" bolt holes spaced 7/8" apart - fits any aftermarket Hurst stub
- Many off-brand shifters use 8mm stick bolts - requiring special adapter bolts
- Mix parts carefully as proper leverage ratio (throw length) requires matching stick length to stub fulcrum height
- Stick length = 11.1" (distance from mount to knob) - see swap bases for fulcrum options
- Genuine Hurst part in bulk form - no retail pkg
IF YOU ARE DOING A SWAP - application info is irrelevant once transmission is changed - sit in vehicle with tape measure while studying Hurst catalog - stick section.
This stick is used by the following Hurst & Core internal rail shifters - matching base required, not compatible with stock shifters (see complete kits):
- 3910029 for 1982-1995 Chevy S10 truck w/ T-4 or T-5 trans
Complete your installation with a "HURST EQUIPPED" emblem!
We Also Recommend