Hurst Chrome Stick # 0295
Hurst chrome shifter stick # 0295:
- 15.75" tall, bends 10.23" rearward & 1.5" left
- Core Shifters exclusive, engineered for Dodge Ram & other HD truck applications
- Effectively like # 0291 lengthened 4" or # 0292 raised 4.5"
- 3/8"-16 knob threads
- Forged mild steel - case-hardened for toughness, chrome-plated for beauty
- "HURST" imprinted on both sides in mid-section
- Mating serrations for Hurst stub mount are stamped into left side
- WARNING: Do not weld, bend, or modify a case-hardened part like this as it will create a weak spot that can lead to catastrophic failure
- Great for custom installations - measure before you buy!
- Mounts via 3/8" bolt holes spaced 7/8" apart - fits any aftermarket Hurst stub
- Many off-brand shifters use 8mm stick bolts - requiring special adapter bolts
- Mix parts carefully as proper leverage ratio (throw length) requires matching stick length to stub fulcrum height
- Stick length = 18.8" (distance from mount to knob)
- Genuine Hurst part in bulk form - no retail pkg
IF YOU ARE DOING A SWAP - application info is irrelevant once transmission is changed - sit in vehicle with tape measure while studying Hurst catalog - stick section.
This stick is used by the following Hurst & Core internal rail shifters - matching base required, not compatible with stock shifters (see separate listings for complete kits):
- Core Shifters kits for 1994-2008 Dodge Ram
- Core Shifters kits for 1995-2007 GM C/K & Silverado / Sierra
- Core Shifters kits for 1999-2007 Ford Super Duty
*** While this works as an upgrade for our older Ram kits that used the # 0291 stick, the fulcrum height of the base in the new kits is also taller to account for the increased leverage of this longer stick. On the earlier base, the throw will be longer but still shorter than stock (23% vs 28%). ***
Complete your installation with a "HURST EQUIPPED" emblem!
We Also Recommend