Core Shifter w/ Hurst chrome stick for 2000-2003 Aston Martin V12 Vantage 6 speed
Short throw shifter kit with Hurst chrome stick and knob for 2000-2003 Aston Martin DB7 V12 Vantage - V12 models only - w/ T56 6 speed manual trans. OEM replacement, no modifications.
Includes a dust cover boot, mounting hardware, and installation instructions. This kit also includes a Hurst boot support grommet to attach the leather console boot to the shifter stick for a finished, professional appearance.
The base is built by Core Shifters using proven Hurst Billet Plus components inside a custom housing (not produced by Hurst, but made in USA). It does not have stops and does not need them; all modern internal rail trans have internal stops. This kit has many superior features & components, integrated into a unique, exclusive assembly:
- Forged heat-treated billet steel gear selector
- Precision stainless steel pivot ring
- Self-centering cross-gate bias springs with heat treated spring seats
- Glass-reinforced polyamide pivot cup insert with steel wear clips
- Rubber oil control seal with steel retaining ring
- 6061-T6 extruded aluminum housing
- Zinc-plated laser-cut steel base-plate and cover
- Vibration-resistant serrated flange head steel retaining bolts
- Rubber dust cover boot
- Pan-head allen bolts with toothed lockwashers to mount stick
- Traditional forged billet steel triple chrome-plated Hurst stick
- Classic Hurst engraved shift knob
- High quality and outstanding value!
STICK INFO: Hurst # 7238, chrome plated steel, 7.5" tall. 3/8"-16 knob threads (stock knob will not fit). All Hurst sticks have 3/8" holes spaced apart 7/8" on center. Stick is mounted on a Hurst spacer to center it in console opening.
KNOB INFO: A black Hurst molded knob with shift pattern imprinted on top and "Hurst" on sides. 1 7/8" diameter with 3/8"-16 threaded brass insert, jam nut included.
Complete your installation with a "HURST EQUIPPED" emblem! (sold separately)