Hurst Chrome Short Stick & Shift Knob for 2010-14 Mustang GT500 w/ stock shifter
Hurst chrome "short" stick kit:
- Fits 2010-2014 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 w/ STOCK shifter!
- GT500 only (TR6060 6 speed)
- Does NOT FIT older model years w/ stock shifters
- Also fits any GT500 w/ Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter # 555-7307 or 555-7308
- Does NOT FIT any other aftermarket shifter!
- Direct fit with supplied hardware BUT boot mod required for 2010+ models:
- Remove or elongate plastic ring at top of boot (glued on, tough to remove)
- OR cut boot lower to use included boot grommet (w/ zip tie underneath)
- OR convert to 2007-2009 stock boot (larger opening fits grommet)
- Hurst stick # 7201 - chrome plated forged steel; 6" tall, bends 1/2" rearward
- Mounts via 3/8" holes spaced apart 7/8" on center
- 3/8"-16 knob thread
- Special M8 adapter bolts for mounting to stock & Steeda shifters
- Hurst molded knob with shift pattern imprinted on top and "Hurst" on sides + jam nut
- 1 7/8" diameter solid polymer ball painted WHITE w/ 3/8"-16 threaded brass insert
- Other knob options available for additional charge
- *** Knobs with OE 10 or 12mm thread are NOT compatible ***
Genuine Hurst parts in bulk form - no retail pkg. Knob height ~ same as stock.
Complete your installation with a "HURST EQUIPPED" emblem! (sold separately)
We Also Recommend