Boot Retainer Support Grommet for Hurst stick in 1" dia leather boot opening
This is included in applicable Core Shifter kits - do NOT BUY unless you want an extra / replacement.
Hurst oval boot support grommet # 1140015:
- Bulk part (no retail pkg) as found in service pkg # 1140016
- Solid molded rubber
- Fits ANY Hurst "flat bar" chrome stick, specifically to attach an OE leather console boot on late model applications
- NOT intended for any other shifter stick - NO round sticks!
- Intended for leather console boots with ~1" diameter opening
- NOT for smaller openings (i.e. most cars before 2004 - boot can be slid down until tight or fastened directly with a cable tie from underneath)
- Larger grommet for 1.5" boot opening available in a separate listing
This grommet is part of Hurst shifter kits for the following applications:
- 2005-2006 GTO (3915065)
- 2005-2014 Mustang - base trim w/ leather knob (3910201, 3910203, 3915201, 3910204)
- 2010+ Camaro (3916030)
- 2009+ Challenger (3916020)
It is also used by the following Core Shifters kits:
- 1982-1995 GM S10 truck
- 1984-1995 Toyota pickup
- 1988-1994 GM C/K truck
- 1988-2008 Ford F-150
- 1995-2019 Toyota Tacoma
- 1997-2019 Corvette (C5, C6, & C7)
- 2002-2015 Ford Falcon (Australia)
- 2004-2012 Chevy Colorado truck
- 2006-2010 Hummer H3
- 2009-2015 Cadillac CTS-V
- Hurst chrome stick kits for Camaro, Challenger, GTO & GT500
If you have another custom application, feel free, but understand that the boot opening needs to be fairly large to use this (you may have to cut your boot to enlarge it).
Retained with either elastic (in the boot), a 6" cable tie, or a -118 o-ring (not included).
$30+ retail if you can find it!
We Also Recommend