Hurst Roll Control Line Lock Launch Button Switch for chrome shifter sticks
*** HURST no longer produces this item w/ the pictured silver / clear wiring - the wiring is now RED w/ black stripe on one side. Regardless of where you buy, unless it is NOS from decades ago (1990's) it won't have the pictured wiring! ***
Genuine Hurst Roll Control Switch without retail package. This part is included in the Hurst Roll Control Kit + others.
- Listing is for switch only - bulk part, no retail pkg
- NOT exactly as pictured - wiring is now RED w/ black stripe on one side
- Integrated elastic band sized to mount on a Hurst chrome stick
- Would also fit other sticks of similar size (~5/8" effective diameter)
- Simple normally-open push button electric switch (12 VDC) for momentary activation of any low current device (less than 10 amp)
- For example, you could use it to activate nitrous or a trans brake (best done via a relay to limit current flow), of course line lock (any brand), or anything else that you may want to activate by depressing a switch button.
- Use in conjunction w/ a relay for anything over 10 amps
- ~24" wire pigtail
- Retail ~$28+
We Also Recommend