7.5" Solid Shifter Stick Kit for 1993-2002 Camaro & Firebird 6 speed - OE knob thread
Billet steel shifter stick for 1993-2002 Camaro / Firebird w/ 6 speed manual trans:
- Replaces GM# 10215351
- Intended for use with stock & factory Hurst shifter bases ONLY
- Does NOT FIT ANY AFTERMARKET SHIFTER (straight stubs or larger bolts)
- Stick is 7.5" tall - stock knob height with a solid feel
- Mounts on LEFT side of stub, for near-stock knob offset
- Mounting bolts included
- M16 x 1.50 knob thread - accepts stock knob
- Available w/ various knob options for additional charge
This stick is higher quality than the others you might find; most don't even have properly cut threads, and many are unplated bare steel or aluminum! This one is made in USA, fits perfect, doesn't need a spacer, and is black oxide plated for protection! Looks as good as stock - works a lot better! Solid, precise feel too!
*** 6" short stick available for those wanting lower knob height - see separate listing ***
How do you tell a "factory" Hurst base from an aftermarket Comp Plus Hurst base? They both use a diecast aluminum housing on a steel baseplate. GM factory bases have a yellow zinc-plated stub that is angled left in neutral and has M8 stick bolt threads; aftermarket Comp Plus bases have a dark grey stub that is dead vertical in neutral and has 3/8" stick bolt threads.
We Also Recommend
6" tapered SS short shifter stick + Hurst knob for 1993-2002 Camaro & Firebird - 6 speed w/ factory shifter