6" Short Shifter Stick for 1993-2002 Camaro & Firebird 6 speed - OE knob thread
*** PLEASE READ ENTIRE DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY- Buyer responsible for understanding compatibility! ***
Black billet steel short stick kit:
- Fits 1993-2002 Camaro & Firebird - 6 SPEED ONLY
- Intended for use with stock & factory Hurst shifter bases ONLY
- WON'T FIT ANY AFTERMARKET SHIFTER - they all have straight stubs & most do not use 8mm bolts
- Stick is 6" tall - shortest possible without console interference
- Mounts on LEFT side of stub, for near-stock knob offset
- Mounting bolts included
- 16mm x 1.50 knob threads (accepts stock knob)
- Available w/ various knob options for additional charge
This stick is higher quality than the others you might find; most don't even have properly cut threads, and many are unplated bare steel or aluminum! This one is made in USA, fits perfect, doesn't need a spacer, and is black oxide plated for protection! Looks as good as stock - works a lot better! Solid, precise feel too!
*** I also offer this kit with a 7.5" stick for those wanting stock knob height but with a solid feel. See my other listings. ***
How do you tell a "factory" Hurst base from an aftermarket Comp Plus Hurst base? They both use silver diecast housings. Generally factory bases have a yellow zinc plated base with a yellow zinc stub that is angled toward the driver; the aftermarket Comp Plus bases usually have a dark grey base plate with a dark grey stub that is dead vertical. Colors sometimes vary, the stub shapes do not.
We Also Recommend
6" tapered SS short shifter stick + Hurst knob for 1993-2002 Camaro & Firebird - 6 speed w/ stock shifter