Roll Control Line Lock Launch Button Switch for Hurst chrome shifter sticks
*** CORE SHIFTERS EXCLUSIVE UPGRADED PART! The rubber band provided by Hurst is too small and stiff to fit over flat chrome sticks, resulting in difficult installation and tearing. We change out this band for one that is larger, stretchier, more durable. No one else does this! ***
Stick-mounted Push-Button Switch
- Upgraded silicone elastic band sized to mount on a Hurst chrome stick
- Would also fit other sticks of similar size (~5/8" effective diameter)
- Does NOT FIT V-gate or automatic shifters
- Push button normally-open electric switch (12 VDC) for momentary activation of any low current device (< 10 A)
- Relay REQUIRED for any device pulling > 10 A
- WARNING: > 10 A current flow will cause the switch to burn out! Seller NOT responsible for switch burning out!
- Activate nitrous, a trans brake (relay recommended), line lock (any brand), or anything else that you may want to activate by depressing a switch button
- ~24" wire pigtail (20ga)
- Replaces Hurst #2483875 as included in Roll Control Kit #1745000
- Also interchanges with Granatelli #760506
- Replacement band also available!
We Also Recommend